What We Collect and How We Collect ItWe collect various kinds of information to help us better serve uses to our website:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses. For each visitor accessing or using our Service or browsing our Website, our web server automatically recognizes and stores the visitor's IP address (the internet protocol address of the visitor's computer) to determine which areas of Website are being visited and how long each visitor spends there. This information helps us understand visitors' traffic patterns through our Service and Website so that we can enhance the overall usability of our Website. Your computer provides this information automatically each time you log on, unless you have activated blocking technology available in some browsers.
- Device Information. We may collect device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version and unique device identifiers. We may also collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies. Like many websites today, we may employ a standard technology called cookies to collect information about how you use our Website in order to provide you with a better experience by measuring which areas of our Website are of the greatest interest to you or to remember you when you return to visit us. Most of browsers you are available to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You can choose to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the choice of rejecting or accepting the cookie.
What We Do with Personal InformationThe personal information you provide may be used to support the customer relationship between you and Pawbo. We want to use the personal information you provide to tailor your experience at our Website and with us generally. We do not collect or use the personal information which you submit for any unrelated purposes, unless otherwise we are obligated or permitted by local laws to do so by informing you in advance.
We will send you information about our various service/product upgrades, special offers and other new products and services from Pawbo that we feel may be of interest to you, unless otherwise you specifically instruct us not to do so. Only Pawbo (or agents working on behalf of Pawbo) will send you such information directly. If you do not want to receive such information, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. You may also opt-out of receiving such information at any time by contacting Pawbo; see the opt-out section below.
We may also use your information to comply with laws or to defend ourselves in claims under such laws, or when necessary to exercise Pawbo’s business interests and legitimate needs, in which case special measure is taken to safeguard your rights and to ensure any use of your personal information is fair, lawful and proportionate.
Pawbo will not share your personal information with any third party for its use in marketing or solicitation without your consent. Your information may be shared with Pawbo’s agents or contractors for the purpose of providing Services, processing transactions or performing statistical analysis. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide necessary information to our agents or contractors to complete the requested services or transaction.
Your information may also be disclosed to third parties where we are legally required or entitled to do so, for example, in response to a request from a government or regulatory authority or in connection with potential legal proceedings. Pawbo is not responsible for the actions of any government or regulatory authority with respect to your information or data. If we merge with another business (or enter into discussions concerning the same) we may share your information with such a business and its advisers; however, if we do so, we will ensure steps are taken so that your rights in relation to your information continue to be protected hereunder.
Children's GuidelinesPawbo will NOT collect online contact information from children or juveniles (as defined by local requirements), and if we learn that we have personal information about a child or juveniles, we will delete it from our systems. Pawbo encourages parents or guardians (including other legal representatives) to spend time online with their children and to participate in their online activities. Children or juveniles are eligible to use our online sales transactions services ONLY with a parent’s or guardian's consent to and payment for the transaction, or to the extent permitted by applicable law. If you are a child or a juvenile, you are required to get the permission of your parents or guardians in order to complete certain transactions on this Website.
Users from TaiwanIf you are a user from Taiwan, we hereby draw your attention to the following in accordance with the relevant law and regulations of Taiwan:
- We will maintain and, when necessary, use your personal data from the time when you provide it to us through any means until you request us to delete it. The geographical scope of our use of your personal data is limited to Taiwan.
- You may exercise the following rights with respect to your personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law: (i) any inquiry and request for a review of the personal information (fees apply depending on each individual case); (ii) any request to make duplications of the personal information (fees apply depending on each individual case); (iii) any request to supplement or correct the personal information; (iv) any request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information; and (v) any request to delete the personal information.
Provided that you enforce any rights aforesaid, you may: (i) inquire, review, copy, supplement or modify any information that you provided via our Service or Website which stored in our server or in the server we authorize third party providing storage services; or (ii) request for technical support by sending us email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cease collecting, processing, utilizing your information, or to delete your information.
- If you decline to provide, or request us to cease using, processing and using or request us to delete, your personal data, we will be unable to contact you for the relevant matters regarding our Service, keep a record for future inquiry, provide you with the latest information of the our Service or conduct customer review, and we may not continue our Service and shall not be responsible for any losses arising therefrom.
- In the event that the personal data which you provide to us is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of your identity, or that it is the result of any false identity or identity theft or is unreal, we are entitled to terminate our Service to you. We apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result thereof, if any.
Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Aggregated InformationPawbo may also collect, aggregate and maintain anonymous information about our users and online visitors to our Website, such as visitors' hobbies, interests, purchasing habits and the like. This data can then be used to tailor our content and services to deliver a better experience for visitors. In addition, Pawbo may also share such aggregate information about our visitors with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties, for example, to inform them of the percentage of male/female visitors or the percentage of visitors within a particular age range.
Security MeasuresWe protect the personal information which you share with us. In Pawbo, only limited employee and our authorized third party may access to your personal on a need to know basis for accomplish their work. It is our policy to maintain the integrity of any personal information in our possession. To prevent security breaches, Pawbo uses several security techniques, such as SET or industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for transmission of credit card information or wherever personal information is required, to protect any personal information from unauthorized access by users; however, we cannot assure or indemnify the security of internet.
Linked WebsitesAny policy, disclaimer, terms and conditions and/or notification on our Website is applicable to our Service and/or Webiste only. Pawbo does not share any personal information with other websites and is not responsible for any information, content or policies of other websites that linked to/from our Website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on those websites for details. Pawbo does not warrant or support any information, content or policies given on any website that is not controlled by Pawbo.
How to Opt-Out of Our Use of Your Personal InformationYou may, at any time, opt-out of our use of your personal information by contacting Pawbo. We will remove your personal information from our database(s) as soon as reasonably possible.