Size：L112 x W112 x H200 mm
Operating Temperature：-10 ℃~ 40℃(Suitable for Indoors)
Lens: 130° Wide-Angle
Audio ：Built-in Microphone and Speaker
Made in Taiwan
Demand Operating Environment
Wi-Fi Environment：Required 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz) connectivity and router with WPA2-AES encryption
Mobile Device：Pawbo Life App supports iOS (8.0 and later) & Android (4.0 and later)
Upload Speed：at least 768Kbps(Best video quality at 1.2Mbps or above)
Limited Warranty Policy
Thank you for choosing Pawbo products!
PAWBO Inc. (“PAWBO”) warrants to the consumer (“Consumer” or “You”), and only to hardware products manufactured by or for PAWBO that can be identified by the “PAWBO” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them (“Products”). PAWBO will repair or provide services, at no charge, Products that proves defective under normal use and maintenance in accordance with this Limited Warranty Policy (“Warranty”).
Warranty Conditions and Period:
- Any receipts or proof of purchase must be included for all repairs/services request by Consumer.
- If PAWBO confirms the Product defective due to improper material or workmanship, preventing normal use of the Product, PAWBO will be responsible for the repair of the Product or replacement with the same type of Product, at no additional costs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty for Pawbo Host:
- Host Type: PPC-11CL、PPC-12CL、PPC-21CL
- This warranty is limited from the original date of purchase (invoice date) for 1 year period. If your receipt is lost, the warranty period will be determined from the date of production. Nevertheless, the warranty period of motors is limited to three months herein. Provided that the warranty period stated in the applicable laws of the country and/or region you purchase online is longer than 1 year period, the warranty period shall be decided by the laws of country and/or region you purchase online specifically.
The Warranty does not cover and Pawbo is not responsible for:
- Physical or man-made damages, such as scratches or cracks on the exterior of Product are not covered by the warranty.
- Damages caused by incorrect use, installation of Product unrecognized by Pawbo, power interruption or abnormal voltage input, operations in a harsh environment, or any other inappropriate uses.
- Disassembly of Product by anyone other than an authorized Pawbo technical staff.
- Damages caused by improper transportation or packaging when returning the Products to Pawbo or Pawbo distributor for repairs.
- Damages to Product caused by external forces, including but not limited to, lightning strike, fire, earthquake, flood and high wind strength or other force majeure event.
- Warranty does not cover the following non hardware related problems:
- Product does not meet your expectations.
- Product does not take or save pictures or videos at a speed of your satisfaction.
- Any other problems that are not directly related to the normal functionality of Product.
Customer Paid Repair Service
Pawbo also provides Consumer with an optional customer paid repair service for Products that do not meet the conditions of this Warranty. The service fees are described as follows: you will be charged for diagnostics, labor, materials, tax, repair and delivery.
Obtaining Warranty Service
Consumers may obtain warranty service by contacting: email@example.com
Please be noted that it is your responsibility to backup any data or other materials you stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service provided by Pawbo herein, and Pawbo will not be responsible for any damage or loss.