- Pawbo Product Description
Caractéristiques du produit
Taille : 112 x 112 x 200 mm (l x L x H)
Poids : 455 g
Température de fonctionnement : -10 °C ~ 40 °C (pour une utilisation en intérieur)
Vidéo : 720p HD
Encodeur vidéo : H.264
Objectif : grand angle 130°
Audio : microphone et haut-parleur intégrés
Alimentation : 5 V 2 A
Adaptateur secteur : 100~240 V
Fabriqué à Taïwan
Environnement de fonctionnement requis
Environnement Wi-Fi : connexion 802.11b/g/n (2,4 GHz) et routeur avec chiffrement WPA2-AES requis
Appareil mobile : l'application Pawbo Life prend en charge iOS (8.0 et versions ultérieures) et Android (4.0 et versions ultérieures)
Vitesse de téléchargement montant : 769 Ko/s minimum (qualité vidéo optimale 1,2 Mo/s ou plus)
Limited Warranty Policy
Thank you for choosing Pawbo products!
PAWBO Inc. (“PAWBO”) warrants to the consumer (“Consumer” or “You”), and only to hardware products manufactured by or for PAWBO that can be identified by the “PAWBO” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them (“Products”). PAWBO will repair or provide services, at no charge, Products that proves defective under normal use and maintenance in accordance with this Limited Warranty Policy (“Warranty”).
Warranty Conditions and Period:
- Any receipts or proof of purchase must be included for all repairs/services request by Consumer.
- If Pawbo confirms the Product defective due to improper material or workmanship, preventing normal use of the Product, Pawbo will be responsible for the repair of the Product or replacement with the same type of Product, at no additional costs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty for Pawbo Host:
- Host: PPC-11CL、PPC-12CL、PPC-21CL
- This warranty is limited from the original date of purchase (invoice date) for 1 year period. If your receipt is lost, the warranty period will be determined from the date of production. Nevertheless, the warranty period of motors is limited to three months herein. Provided that the warranty period stated in the applicable laws of the country and/or region you purchase online is longer than 1 year period, the warranty period shall be decided by the laws of country and/or region you purchase online specifically.
- 1 Month Limited Warranty for Pawbo Accessories:
This warranty is limited from the original date of purchase (invoice date) for 1 month period. If your receipt is lost, the warranty period will be determined from the date of production. Product accessories or attachments, such as cotton toys, power adapter and the quick guide are excluded from the warranty herein
- The original manufacturer, agent, importer, distributor or service provider will guarantee and provide you with the quality, warranty, and after-sales services of all products and services you purchased in accordance with its own terms and conditions.
The Warranty does not cover and Pawbo is not responsible for:
- Physical or man-made damages, such as scratches or cracks on the exterior of Product are not covered by the warranty.
- Damages caused by incorrect use, installation of Product unrecognized by Pawbo, power interruption or abnormal voltage input, operations in a harsh environment, or any other inappropriate uses.
- Disassembly of Product by anyone other than an authorized Pawbo technical staff.
- Damages caused by improper transportation or packaging when returning the Products to Pawbo or Pawbo distributor for repairs.
- Damages to Product caused by external forces, including but not limited to, lightning strike, fire, earthquake, flood and high wind strength or other force majeure event.
- Warranty does not cover the following non hardware related problems:
- Product does not meet your expectations.
- Product does not take or save pictures or videos at a speed of your satisfaction.
- Any other problems that are not directly related to the normal functionality of Product.
Customer Paid Repair Service
Pawbo also provides Consumer with an optional customer paid repair service for Products that do not meet the conditions of this Warranty. The service fees are described as follows: you will be charged for diagnostics, labor, materials, tax, repair and delivery.
Obtaining Warranty Service
Consumers may obtain warranty service by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be noted that it is your responsibility to backup any data or other materials you stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service provided by Pawbo herein, and Pawbo will not be responsible for any damage or loss.